Child Custody and Access

What if you and the other parent cannot agree on what happens with the children?

This might be over:

  • Which parent they live with, and how much they see the other parent. It might be over
  • Child maintenance.
  • Change of name
  • Medical treatment
  • One parent wanting to move some distance away, or overseas.

Finding a child-focussed solution – which puts the children first – is not easy.  Especially if there is hostility or mistrust between the parents.

I will advise on the different approaches to resolve your problem, and help you decide which is best for you.

If court proceedings are necessary, I will provide you with legal advice and support.

I have a special interest in parental alienation cases.

  • Request a callback

    Call call me on 01404 42609 or request a callback below

  • Please leave a telephone number and please also check your spam or junk folders